MDS BlogThe Latest in IT Innovation
The underappreciated social network vertical will now close in April instead of August 2019read more
Marriott said hackers had gained “unauthorized access” to the Starwood reservation system since 2014.read more
Amazon, in conjunction with VMware, announces a pair of options to bring AWS into the data center.read more
Microsoft has posted a root cause analysis of the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) issue which hit a number of its customers worldwide last week.read more
A flaw in USPS’ API exposed more than 60 million users by accepting wildcard search parameters, allowing users to search for all data without having to provide specific search termsread more
Microsoft has become the most valuable US company with $753.3 Billion in market capitalizationread more
- 30: Marriott reveals massive database breach affecting millions
- 29: AWS is bringing the cloud on prem with Outposts
- 27: Microsoft details the causes of recent MFA meltdown
- 27: US Postal Service exposes the data of 60 million users
- 27: Microsoft dethrones Apple to become most valuable US company
- 20: Amazon Web Services tries to make it even harder to leave your cloud storage buckets unlocked
- 19: If You’re Online, You’re Getting Scammed
- 15: When will Microsoft end support for your version of Windows or Office?
- 15: Official Google G Suite Twitter account is latest hacking victim in Bitcoin scam
- 01: End of Life: Dates You Should Remember
- 26: Breaching News: Week of 10/26/2018
- 25: Data Governance & Regulatory Compliance Panel Discussion
- 19: Breaching News: Week of 10/19/2018
- 16: Cybersecurity On Wheels: IBM’s Latest Venture
- 12: Breaching News: Week of 10/12/18
- 09: 5 Ways to Prevent Social Engineering Attacks
- 03: Are you under attack? Social engineering, explained.
- 01: Five Steps to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- 01: So long Skype, and hello Teams!
- 21: Skype calling is coming to Amazon’s Alexa devices
- 15: Google and EU Fight France Over ‘Right to Be Forgotten’
- 19: Uber hires first chief privacy officer in light of GDPR
- 18: 5 Things You Need to Know about the September DFS Deadlines (23 NYC 500)
- 11: Microsoft unveils Surface Go to take on iPad
- 05: Blockchain for Beginners: 5 Things You Should Know
- 02: California passes landmark data privacy bill to protect consumers
- 21: Germany plans to put Airbus and flying taxi concept in the sky
- 20: Bithumb Hacked – $30 Million In Cryptocurrency Stolen (0)
- 14: Step by Step Guide To Set Up Office 365 Videos (0)
- 13: Step by Step Guide to Set Up Office 365 for Business (0)
- 11: Net neutrality is dead — what now?
- 31: Why Are We So Bad at Cybersecurity? It’s Mostly Neglect.
- 27: What to do if you missed the GDPR deadline
- 25: VPNFilter Botnet
- 18: How can Office 365 phishing threats be addressed?
- 14: 5 big challenges that edge computing can resolve
- 19: VMware to end General Support for ESXi 5.5 September 2018
- 04: How to Become GDPR Compliant in 10 Steps
- 30: Suspected WannaCry attack hits Boeing, Facebook will give out less data, and more trending news
- 20: Warning – Embrace Windows as a Service now or feel the pain later
- 12: Microsoft Teams will integrate with Cortana, add transcription and translation features
- 08: Church of England puts a stop to ransomware with Darktrace
- 05: How to Meet DFS 23 NYCRR 500 Cyber Security Regulation
- 26: New York is Quietly Working to Prevent a Major Cyber Attack
- 13: Best Ransomware Prevention Practices
- 13: The New Microsoft Team’s means it’s is Better Than Ever
- 12: “It’s not you, it’s me!”
- 12: 10,000,000 Cyber Attack
- 09: How To Protect Yourself From the iPhone Source Code Leak
- 08: 5 Top Machine Learning Use Cases for Security
- 02: US Data Breaches Hit All-Time High
- 29: Facebook starts polishing its privacy messaging ahead of GDPR
- 29: Hey Alexa, Am I Under Attack?
- 26: Ford files a patent for an autonomous police car
- 11: Rolling with the Punches
- 11: The Future of Intelligent Communications
- 05: Everything You Should Know about Meltdown & Spectre
- 22: Bitcoin Tumbles More than 25% as Sharks ‘Beginning to Circle
- 18: Needle in the Haystack (0)
- 15: Everyday Artificial Intelligence
- 15: Hey Cortana, Schedule My Meeting!
- 13: Did You Know: Azure Active Directory Connect Vulnerability
- 11: It Can Only Be Attributed to Human Error
- 08: Why Is Bitcoin Price So High?
- 20: Your Email is Getting Smarter: LinkedIn integrations in Outlook.com
- 01: A Look at Microsoft’s Future in Cybersecurity
- 23: Getting Better All the Time
- 19: How to fix the KRACK WPA Wifi Vulnerability (0)
- 19: Ensuring Application Security With VMware AppDefense
- 16: Amazon and Microsoft Join Forces on A.I, Leaving Google Behind
- 16: Should I Update? Windows 10 Fall Creators Cheat Sheet
- 12: Too Many Passwords, Too Little Time (0)
- 06: Spectrum of Risk & Mobile Security
- 26: A Million Years in a Second
- 26: Decrypt Marsjoke aka Polyglot (0)
- 26: Decrypt Marlboro (0)
- 19: Less of Moore’s Law?
- 11: Shelter from the Storm: Disaster Recovery
- 08: Is There Anybody Out There?
- 08: A Touch of Evil
- 07: Please Put That On His Tab
- 01: Farming in the Cloud
- 28: Artificially Intelligent Green Energy? Yes!
- 25: How to meet GDPR in 5 Steps
- 24: We Are The Robots (0)
- 24: PIA DPIA Assessment (0)
- 21: See You on the Bright Side of the Moon
- 17: Beam Me Up Scotty
- 16: Should I build a million dollar wall around a two dollar asset?
- 15: To Wi-Fi or Not to Wi-Fi
- 14: Don’t Be Long in the Tooth!
- 10: Schrödinger’s Cat and Quantum Cryptology
- 10: What Skype Can Do for You, Today.
- 08: NIST – Time to Comply!
- 07: Do You Have an Incidence Response Team?
- 03: Identity is the New Security
- 01: Introducing Microsoft 365
- 31: Nobody is Safe
- 27: SEC OCIE | Cybersecurity Ransomware Alert
- 27: CASB
- 25: GDPR – Don’t Tread On My Data
- 24: Ransomware: Only A Click Away
- 05: 23 NYCRR 500 – How the Next 30 Days Can Change Your Company Forever
Maureen Data Systems is a IT services and solutions company committed to developing custom, streamlined solutions for customers to achieve their business objectives.
MDS structures its highly skilled engineers to align with how our customers consume technology—with one team responsible for infrastructure, another heading up productivity and applications, and a third committed to identity and security solutions.
December 12, 2018 - NYC
Microsoft365 Interactive Workshop
January 16, 2019 - NYC
Backup & Get Your Systems Running with MDS & Veeam