MDS BlogThe Latest in IT Innovation
Amazon and Microsoft are teaming up in artificial intelligence, leaving Google behind. Alexa, meet Cortana.read more
On Oct. 17, Microsoft will roll out Windows 10 called the Fall Creators Update, loaded with new features for both everyday users and adventurous types. Here is what you need to know…read more
By Jen Nguyen, MDS Is your corporate data safe with employees accessing it from public networks? As your business moves into the digital age, employees are working on-the-go. Employees are accessing your organization’s sensitive data at coffee shops, hotel rooms,...read more
By Michael Fiorito, MDS At a conference in Orlando this Monday, Microsoft announced the release of a new programming language for quantum computers. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said the technology would "help us tackle some of the biggest challenges we face." He added...read more
By Michael Fiorito, MDS In 1965 Gordon Moore, then at Fairchild Semiconductor, claimed that number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit would double approximately every two years. Moore projected that this rate of growth would continue for at least another...read more
By Michael Fiorito, MDS Do you use an always-on voice assistant? Enjoy the benefits, but be cautious. Researchers have discovered a vulnerability in most of the major voice assistants. It affects every iPhone and Macbook running Siri, any Galaxy phone, any PC running...read more
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- 19: How to fix the KRACK WPA Wifi Vulnerability (0)
- 19: Ensuring Application Security With VMware AppDefense
- 16: Amazon and Microsoft Join Forces on A.I, Leaving Google Behind
- 16: Should I Update? Windows 10 Fall Creators Cheat Sheet
- 12: Too Many Passwords, Too Little Time (0)
- 06: Spectrum of Risk & Mobile Security
- 26: A Million Years in a Second
- 26: Decrypt Marsjoke aka Polyglot (0)
- 26: Decrypt Marlboro (0)
- 19: Less of Moore’s Law?
- 11: Shelter from the Storm: Disaster Recovery
- 08: Is There Anybody Out There?
- 08: A Touch of Evil
- 07: Please Put That On His Tab
- 01: Farming in the Cloud
- 28: Artificially Intelligent Green Energy? Yes!
- 25: How to meet GDPR in 5 Steps
- 24: We Are The Robots (0)
- 24: PIA DPIA Assessment (0)
- 21: See You on the Bright Side of the Moon
- 17: Beam Me Up Scotty
- 16: Should I build a million dollar wall around a two dollar asset?
- 15: To Wi-Fi or Not to Wi-Fi
- 14: Don’t Be Long in the Tooth!
- 10: Schrödinger’s Cat and Quantum Cryptology
- 10: What Skype Can Do for You, Today.
- 08: NIST – Time to Comply!
- 07: Do You Have an Incidence Response Team?
- 03: Identity is the New Security
- 01: Introducing Microsoft 365
- 31: Nobody is Safe
- 27: SEC OCIE | Cybersecurity Ransomware Alert
- 27: CASB
- 25: GDPR – Don’t Tread On My Data
- 24: Ransomware: Only A Click Away
- 05: 23 NYCRR 500 – How the Next 30 Days Can Change Your Company Forever
Building out and maintaining your IT ecosystem doesn’t have to be a do-it-yourself project. MDS can help identify network issues, configure devices, and optimize your infrastructure to maximize efficiency and performance. Our consultants are highly trained technology specialists that understand the complexities of multi-vendor environments and have the knowledge and skills to help your business become more agile, customer-focused and operationally efficient.