MDS BlogThe Latest in IT Innovation
By Michael Fiorito, MDS Leading artificial-intelligence researchers gathered this week for the prestigious Neural Information Processing Systems conference. In addition to discussing the latest research, there were also talks around the need for civic mindedness to...read more
Bitcoin’s price has risen stratospherically, a fact that leaves many minor players in the market with massive gains and many bigger players millionaires. But is this a bubble? Are the gains real? And are the bitcoin whales in for a sad Christmas?read more
By Michael Fiorito, MDS Microsoft announced today that LinkedIn integration within Outlook.com is now live, enabling email users to view insights, profile pictures, work history and more from within their inbox. The idea is to allow an Outlook user to view a...read more
By Michael Fiorito, MDS In an interview with Reuters, Microsoft executives said that the company will continue to invest over $1 billion annually on cyber security research and development in the coming years According to Bharat Shah, Microsoft vice president of...read more
Exploiting its innovations in machine learning and cloud computing, Microsoft has established a new healthcare division devoted to “transforming healthcare” as we know it today.read more
Amazon and Microsoft are teaming up in artificial intelligence, leaving Google behind. Alexa, meet Cortana.read more
- 20: Your Email is Getting Smarter: LinkedIn integrations in Outlook.com
- 01: A Look at Microsoft’s Future in Cybersecurity
- 23: Getting Better All the Time
- 19: How to fix the KRACK WPA Wifi Vulnerability (0)
- 19: Ensuring Application Security With VMware AppDefense
- 16: Amazon and Microsoft Join Forces on A.I, Leaving Google Behind
- 16: Should I Update? Windows 10 Fall Creators Cheat Sheet
- 12: Too Many Passwords, Too Little Time (0)
- 06: Spectrum of Risk & Mobile Security
- 26: A Million Years in a Second
- 26: Decrypt Marsjoke aka Polyglot (0)
- 26: Decrypt Marlboro (0)
- 19: Less of Moore’s Law?
- 11: Shelter from the Storm: Disaster Recovery
- 08: Is There Anybody Out There?
- 08: A Touch of Evil
- 07: Please Put That On His Tab
- 01: Farming in the Cloud
- 28: Artificially Intelligent Green Energy? Yes!
- 25: How to meet GDPR in 5 Steps
- 24: We Are The Robots (0)
- 24: PIA DPIA Assessment (0)
- 21: See You on the Bright Side of the Moon
- 17: Beam Me Up Scotty
- 16: Should I build a million dollar wall around a two dollar asset?
- 15: To Wi-Fi or Not to Wi-Fi
- 14: Don’t Be Long in the Tooth!
- 10: Schrödinger’s Cat and Quantum Cryptology
- 10: What Skype Can Do for You, Today.
- 08: NIST – Time to Comply!
- 07: Do You Have an Incidence Response Team?
- 03: Identity is the New Security
- 01: Introducing Microsoft 365
- 31: Nobody is Safe
- 27: SEC OCIE | Cybersecurity Ransomware Alert
- 27: CASB
- 25: GDPR – Don’t Tread On My Data
- 24: Ransomware: Only A Click Away
- 05: 23 NYCRR 500 – How the Next 30 Days Can Change Your Company Forever
Building out and maintaining your IT ecosystem doesn’t have to be a do-it-yourself project.
MDS is made up of a diverse team of engineers who employ our collective knowledge to design and implement custom IT solutions for our clients. Our engineers go beyond standard canned offerings by creating end-to-end project solutions tailored to fit your specific needs.
We base every decision on how to best position your business for long-term success.
Check back soon for upcoming events in the New Year!