Cut the Cord
Never be tied to your desk again and collaborate anytime, anywhere, for every type of conversation using the latest unified technologies.
- Chat, calls and meetings for today’s teams
- Integrated Office 365 apps
- Customizable and extensible
- Enterprise security, compliance and manageability
Skype for Business
The complete meetings solution with all the free features plus:
Office apps – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and schedule meetings with Outlook.
Instant message anytime.
Meetings with up to 250 people.
Cisco Collaboration: WebEx & Spark
- Meet instantly in your personal room with an unique URL.
- Join from any browser, device, or system—just by answering the phone. No dialing, no access codes. (And no extra charge.)
- Save your messaging, calling, files, and drawings, apps and calendar.
- Cisco WebEx video conferencing + Cisco Spark cloud spaces.
Collaborate Better than ever in the Cloud
Skype for Business:
Getting your team together is as easy as sharing a link.
Communicate the moment and keep everyone in the know.
Want to go wireless but not sure if you're ready?
Cisco Unified Collaboration Tools: Spark & WebEx
Get together any time with video, or just voice.
Your clickable meeting room address is just yours, like your phone number or street address.
Maureen Data Systems (MDS) is an IT services and solutions company committed to developing custom, streamlined solutions for customers to achieve their business objectives.
MDS structures its highly skilled engineers to align with how our customers consume technology -- with one team responsible for infrastructure, another heading up productivity and applications, and a third committed to identity and security solutions.
Whether you are buying a server or implementing a global hybrid cloud system, MDS will find the right IT solution for your business.
For more information, download your MDS Line Card here.
December 12, 2019 - Dominican Republic
Manténgase Seguro con Microsoft Azure Sentinel
December 12, 2019 - Trinidad & Tobago
Microsoft Double Header: VMware on Azure & Microsoft Teams Cloud PBX Event
December 12, 2019 - Webinar
Navigating the SD-WAN Maze