Optimize and upgrade the way you access and control your data center.
Migrate in minutes to a centrally managed, secure platform while maximizing efficiency and minimizing cost.
Data Center Challenges
- Increased complexity due to multiple access points
- Multiple passwords and URLs to manage for internal, web and cloud
- Network vulnerabilities due to cluttered VPNs, monitors and gateways
- Time and money lost maintaining multiple servers
- Ineffective rapid data recovery processes
- Location and space restraints
- Inability to customize security controls efficiently
- Inconsistent mobile, remote and branch user capabilities
How MDS Can Help
- Remote access to virtual desktops, applications and online services through a single, digital workspace
- Transition your infrastructure to an app-driven, software-defined network
- Migrate data center to the cloud for new level of flexibility, scalability, and custom security protection
- Manage all desktops and applications through a single platform
- Reduce physical storage costs through cloud data center consolidation
- Automate the data recovery process
Recover data in minutes
Develop custom DR protocols
Disaster Recovery testing
Centralize security protocols
Backup for business continuity
Network assessments and design
Integrate hybrid solutions
Increase visibility and security
Flawless routing and switching
Intuitive load balancing
Server and storage consolidation
Reduce cost and capital investment
Desktop virtualization (VDI)
SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
Take Back Your Day
Learn how the latest technologies can free up your time so you can focus on your business
Updating your IT Infrastructure doesn't have to be a do-it-yourself project.
With MDS, you can focus on growing your business while we take care of the technology. Our engineers go beyond standard canned offerings by creating end-to-end project solutions tailored to fit your organization's specific needs.
MDS experts are available 24/7 and have a wide range of skills that allow you to harness the power of a large IT team, without the overhead.