Optimize and upgrade the way you access and control your data center.
Migrate in minutes to a centrally managed, secure platform while maximizing efficiency and minimizing cost.
Data Center Challenges
- Increased complexity due to multiple access points
- Multiple passwords and URLs to manage for internal, web and cloud
- Network vulnerabilities due to cluttered VPNs, monitors and gateways
- Time and money lost maintaining multiple servers
- Ineffective rapid data recovery processes
- Location and space restraints
- Inability to customize security controls efficiently
- Inconsistent mobile, remote and branch user capabilities
How MDS Can Help
- Remote access to virtual desktops, applications and online services through a single, digital workspace
- Transition your infrastructure to an app-driven, software-defined network
- Migrate data center to the cloud for new level of flexibility, scalability, and custom security protection
- Manage all desktops and applications through a single platform
- Reduce physical storage costs through cloud data center consolidation
- Automate the data recovery process
Recover data in minutes
Develop custom DR protocols
Disaster Recovery testing
Centralize security protocols
Backup for business continuity
Network assessments and design
Integrate hybrid solutions
Increase visibility and security
Flawless routing and switching
Intuitive load balancing
Server and storage consolidation
Reduce cost and capital investment
Desktop virtualization (VDI)
SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
Reach out to an MDS expert now and we will get back to you shortly!
Maureen Data Systems is a IT services and solutions company committed to developing custom, streamlined solutions for customers to achieve their business objectives.
MDS structures its highly skilled engineers to align with how our customers consume technology—with one team responsible for infrastructure, another heading up productivity and applications, and a third committed to identity and security solutions.
December 12, 2018 - NYC
Microsoft365 Interactive Workshop
January 16, 2019 - NYC
Backup & Get Your Systems Running with MDS & Veeam