Optimize and upgrade the way you access and control your data center.
Migrate in minutes to a centrally managed, secure platform while maximizing efficiency and minimizing cost.
Data Center Challenges
- Increased complexity due to multiple access points
- Multiple passwords and URLs to manage for internal, web and cloud
- Network vulnerabilities due to cluttered VPNs, monitors and gateways
- Time and money lost maintaining multiple servers
- Ineffective rapid data recovery processes
- Location and space restraints
- Inability to customize security controls efficiently
- Inconsistent mobile, remote and branch user capabilities
How MDS Can Help
- Remote access to virtual desktops, applications and online services through a single, digital workspace
- Transition your infrastructure to an app-driven, software-defined network
- Migrate data center to the cloud for new level of flexibility, scalability, and custom security protection
- Manage all desktops and applications through a single platform
- Reduce physical storage costs through cloud data center consolidation
- Automate the data recovery process
Recover data in minutes
Develop custom DR protocols
Disaster Recovery testing
Centralize security protocols
Backup for business continuity
Network assessments and design
Integrate hybrid solutions
Increase visibility and security
Flawless routing and switching
Intuitive load balancing
Server and storage consolidation
Reduce cost and capital investment
Desktop virtualization (VDI)
SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
Reach out to an MDS expert now and we will get back to you shortly!
Our mission here at Maureen Data Systems (MDS) is to digitally transform business environments with the use of cloud infrastructure, security and privacy controls, data analytics, and managed services.
As a woman-owned business, we embrace a culture of inclusivity, diversity, and consistent learning. The MDS team, in both the US and Latin America, is comprised of certified professionals that work with you to deliver strategic implementations, providing you with a competitive advantage. Our utmost priority is maintaining our customer technology needs, which is why 25+ years later we continue to grow.
November 17, 2020 - Webinar (MDS Cares)
December 8, 2020 - Webinar