- This event has passed.
Azure Security, Governance, and Compliance: Breakfast with the Experts
December 1, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Microsoft Gold Partner, Maureen Data Systems (MDS), invites you to an in-person learning experience covering the latest technology in cybersecurity, governance, and compliance. Enjoy breakfast with the experts and learn how to secure your business!
A Zero Trust approach can help secure your network and protect against cyber security attacks. Microsoft Azure provides a wide array of native security tools and capabilities that can protect your application and services from sophisticated cyber-attacks in the cloud and on premise.
In this event, attendees will learn to:
• Secure access to your Azure tenant by using Conditional Access and Role Based Access Control.
• Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure.
• Prevent, detect, and respond to threats with increased visibility using Azure Security Center.
• Improve you cloud security and workload posture.
• Configure, protect, and isolate your networks using Azure Firewall and Network Security Groups.
• Utilize Azure Web Application Firewall to protect from web vulnerabilities and bots.
Space is limited. Register today to reserve your spot!
We look forward to hosting you,
Maureen Data Systems (MDS)