- This event has passed.
Compliance Workshop: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
February 11, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
About this Event
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is in effect as of January 2020. But don’t worry - companies have until June 2020 to become compliant. As a Microsoft Gold Partner for Security & Compliance, Maureen Data Systems (MDS) has a team of experts to help any type of business with their compliance headaches.
Do I need to be CCPA compliant?
CCPA will apply to businesses worldwide if they receive personal information either directly or indirectly from California residents and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The business has an annual revenue that exceeds USD $25 million.
- The entity annually receives personal information of 50,000 or more California residents, devices, or households.
- 50% or more of its annual revenue is derived from the sale of personal information about California residents.
At this interactive workshop, attendees will learn:
- The importance of privacy and compliance
- The requirements for CCPA and risks of non-compliance
- How to become and stay compliant
- How to efficiently execute data discovery and data mapping
- Various tools to assist in privacy and data management
Register today as spaces are limited. Lunch will be served for all qualified attendees.
We look forward to hosting you,
Maureen Data Systems (MDS) is the proud winner of the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Worldwide Finalist for Security & Compliance and the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year for Security & Compliance for Latin America & the Caribbean Region. Read more here.