- This event has passed.
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: How Effective is Your Plan?
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
With the continuous rise of natural disasters and storms, it is essential for organizations to have a disaster recovery plan in place.
How effective is you disaster recovery and business continuity plan? Is your business prepared to have your data protected and backed up, if a storm were to happen? What is your process of recovering data without day-to-day disruptions?
Join FatPipe’s StayInBusiness and Maureen Data Systems (MDS) for an interactive workshop where we will discussing the importance of these questions, as well as, how to create and execute a disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Identifying and analyzing potential disruptions to your business, and their probability of re-occurrence.
- Identifying and assessing variables affecting the level of exposure to your mission critical business functions?
- Strategy development to determine resource requirements and differences between your recover requirements and current capabilities?
- Plan creation, relocation plans, document recovery procedures, and other disruptions to your business?
- Technical Impact Analysis on impact and costs associated with technology outages
- Infrastructure Strategy and Design – examine your infrastructure, applications, staff, and data and determine how to best meet your business continuity requirements.
- Plan Development – develop and document the policies and procedures for restoring your mission critical IT infrastructure, applications, and data in the event of a disruption.
- Key vendors in the market that might be the best match for your planning.
Qualified and confirmed attendees will have lunch delivered to their office for the webinar. Register today to receive the log in information.
We look forward to hosting you,
StayInBusiness & Maureen Data Systems (MDS)