Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late to Comply: GDPR Gap Analysis Workshop
February 22 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) ushers in a new era in global privacy protection, carrying with it a momentous wave of additional rules and regulations. With only months to spare, GDPR compliance is becoming an urgent priority for virtually every business.
- If your business offers goods or services to EU subjects (or simply processes their data) the full force of the GDPR applies to you!
- With the May 25, 2018 deadline just four months away, now is the time to take action or risk severe penalties up to the greater of 4% of gross revenue or USD $25 million.
- Compliance efforts are becoming an urgent priority for virtually every business in today’s age, irrespective of size or industry.
Join MDS and BurgherGray for a hands on, interactive workshop that will help you to better understand what the largest data privacy overhaul in recent history means for your organization, and where to begin on your road to compliance.
Our legal and IT compliance experts will address key questions such as:
- Does GDPR apply to you?
- What does it mean if you aren’t compliant by the May 25, 2018 deadline?
To what degree do your current policies, procedures & contracts satisfy GDPR?
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS VIP WORKSHOP
Join us to identify actionable steps utilizing our tailored compliance gap analysis to better understand:
- To what degree do your current policies, procedures & contracts satisfy GDPR,
- How your vendors’ compliance enhances your own,
- How Microsoft applications, such as Office 365, Azure & Windows, put you in good stead towards GDPR compliance, and
- Where the gaps in GDPR compliance may reside in your organization.
In our swiftly evolving digital landscape, global regulations like GDPR are becoming the harsh reality. With the BurgherGray & MDS teams of compliance and technology experts by your side, rest assured that you can make great strides towards GDPR-readiness by the impending deadline of May 25, 2018.
*Please note if you are unable to attend in-person, you can attend via live webinar. Simply clarify this preference when you RSVP to this email.