Maintain NYDFS Compliance with Microosft Secure Modern Work Space
February 13 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Don’t get bogged down with the many aspects of maintaining NYDFS 23NYCRR 500 Security Compliance. Instead, rather immerse yourself in the technologies that will help you remain compliant and streamline your IT infrastructure in the process.
In this interactive workshop, see how you can leverage AIP, ATP, ATI, CAS, AAD and E5 features in the M365 suite of products (Office 365 + Windows 10 + EMS) to experience how Microsoft can be your one-stop DFS compliance solution.
DFS Topics Covered:
- Cyber Security Program (Section 500.02)
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Audit Trail (Section 500.06)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (Section 500.12)
- Encryption of Nonpublic Information (500.15)
- Incident Response Plan (Section 400.16)
- Cloud providers Third Party Risk Assessment
This is an immersive workshop, not a PPT presentation or sales pitch. An MDS compliance trained facilitator will walk you through the various ways Microsoft’s secure solution directly address specific sections of the DFS requirements.
See for yourself how M365 will assist your journey towards compliance, in real time, in front of an actual computer.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity, space is limited!