- This event has passed.
MDS Annual Security Techxpo: Data Governance & Protection
October 23, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
In celebration of Cyber Security month, MDS proudly presents our first Annual Security Techxpo: Data Governance and Protection to meet Regulatory Compliance.
Our industry panelists, including:
- Andre Moore, VP of Corporate Audit, Global Technology & Operations, Bank of America
- Sajawal Haider, CIO, Oak Hill Advisors
- Dauna Williams, Of Counsel, BurgherGray LLP
will be offering the latest insights on data governance, regulations, and how to meet compliance.
During this techxpo, you will:
- Understand more about the procedures for data governance, protection and how to meet compliance
- Experience security solutions from MDS’ top industry partners, and how they help your business better secure your infrastructure
- Eat, drink and mingle with like-minded industry leaders
In this increasingly digitized global landscape, data regulations rapidly become the new reality. With the MDS team of compliance experts by your side, rest assured that you will not only be compliant by the deadline but will improve your data security protocol in the process.
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Doors open, light lunch buffet served
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM: Introduction and panel discussion
3:30 PM – 5 PM: Partner solution showcase
5 PM – 6:30 PM: Reception, cocktails and networking
Don’t get bogged down with the many aspects of regulatory compliance, but rather and see for yourself the technologies that will help your organization become compliant!