MDS Blog: Microsoft CSP Benefits
By Mike Fiorito, VP of Business Development at MDS
Cloud computing has become a serious force in the IT world. Here are the top benefits of working with MDS regarding Cloud Service Provider (CSP):
- MDS manages your software licenses, including renewals, and software upgrades. You pay only for what you need and can increase or decrease your licenses on the spot, at any time.
- All licenses are conveniently managed in one predictable billing cycle – no surprises when the bills are due.
- Get IT tech support for all licenses.
- Cost-effective pricing packages created specifically for your cloud service needs.
- No extra cost to your business.
Software licenses account for a significant portion of your IT budget.
Managing the licenses, ensuring timely renewals, tracking the installations and usage, keeping up with changes in licensing rules and regulations, and upgrades across different departments can be a huge headache for your business.
With MDS, you get the same products and services your business would normally use and purchase, but without the stress and drain on IT resources. You receive one monthly invoice rather than paying for an entire year at a time. You can move and scale easily at your own pace. In addition, you can reduce costs and quickly adopt the latest technologies without putting excessive stress on your IT management load.
Finally, MDS offers remote technical support for our Microsoft CSP customers. This includes support for O365, Azure and Dynamics.
Beyond remote support, MDS can provide cloud migration services for Office 365 and Azure. Contact us for more information.
Take Back Your Day
Learn how the latest technologies can free up your time so you can focus on your business