Project Coordinators at MDS support the planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing of client projects. Working alongside a project manager, project coordinators are responsible for overseeing specific stages or functions within a project. Project coordinators may also be assigned small-sized or low complexity projects to manage independently
- Quickly understanding how the client does business to navigate their organization and demonstrate value
- Collaborating with stakeholders while participating in key Waterfall or Agile meetings such as kickoff, status/daily stand-ups, sprint planning, key steering, and leadership reviews, and more to ensure successful project delivery
- Updating budgets and schedules as required
- Managing and updating risk registers and issue logs
- Creating project documentation, meeting minutes, and status reports
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings, documenting the outcomes
- Following up on project tasks to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Building collaborative relationships with project stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- CAPM- PMI Certification
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced or expert level skills in MS Office including Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options
- The ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure and while dealing with difficult people
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Desired Qualifications (Nice to Have)
- Experience Building Project Schedules and Budgets
- Understanding of Change Management principles and practices
- Experience completing business analysis
- Experience developing, analyzing, and optimizing business processes
Want to apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work at Maureen Data Systems (MDS)?
Invest in your future
Focused on you
Our HR team works to ensure you find the right insurance plan for you and your family.
Continue your education
For some positions, professional development and certifications are required and MDS is here to help.
Advance your career
With room to grow within MDS, our culture here rewards hard work and dedication to the MDS team.
Contact an MDS expert