Our Service Offerings
Business Process Metric & Applied Service Program
To determine the business process metrics for the project, we focus on confirming the meaning of the project objective as stated by the project sponsors. We research existing documentation to create a list of objectives. We research and apply best practices in measurement. We determine that they should be direct (vs. indirect), automated (vs. manual), and available for measurement both before and after the project is implemented. This last criterion is critical to baselining and comparing effects of the business solution. Our experience demonstrates a hands-on approach where we deliver real business benefits.
TLG’s Program Management capability offers far more than a consolidation of existing project efforts. We pride ourselves on scoping and analyzing client requirements to develop the very best Program Management solutions. Our approach seeks to highlight accountabilities and reduce risk.
Clearerunderstanding of the business environment and the status of all projects or activities within that environment.
- Shifting from reactive to more proactive management.
- Identification and management of key risks.
- The availability of consolidated,
focused,high-level performance measurement data.
- More focused and timely decision making cycles.
- The ability to cope with more complex projects or activities, especially those requiring integrated solutions.
- Change Control metrics ensuring minimal downtime throughout project deployment.
Managing critical project overlaps, risks, issues, and budgets our Program Management service utilizes:
- Tools and templates to provide visibility of project progress.
- Alignment and escalation processes to resolve inconsistencies and disruptions occurring at an individual project level.
- Communication processes and templates to provide feedback to key stakeholders.
Information Technology Management
As the economic tide ebbs and flows, IT departments get varying pressure from CFO staff to prove the value of technology-driven projects throughout the enterprise. But because various business units have initiated a sea of silo projects during the good times, aggregate project valuation and health have become difficult to determine. An IT-sponsored portfolio management office (PMO) can provide visibility into the health of projects and a support structure to help with project successes. And, although establishing a PMO in an organization can be very time intensive, the CFO wants this valuation yesterday.
PMO provides a whole host of benefits:
- You can more consistently track projects and business initiatives by creating
structurethrough software development methodologies and business case templates.
- The PMO can provide an auditing function that can prove health, risk, and valuation of all projects.
- The PMO can provide training curricula to develop, and thus help
retain,the IT staff.
- By having a clear window view into all corporate projects, the PMO can help IT better manage human and asset resources across projects.
- By establishing an architecture branch, the PMO can ensure new projects leverage existing assets and avoid duplicate, silo implementations.
- By being aware of any inter-project dependencies, the PMO can have seemingly unrelated projects react appropriately to shifts in corporate strategies.
The PMO team must realize that such an initiative is a type of corporate reorganization. Change-averse middle management in the business units will need to alter the way they propose technically based business initiatives, application designers will need to justify their designs to a central architect committee, and project managers will need to follow consistent methodologies when running their projects.
At TLG, we understand Information Technology. More importantly, we understand that the work doesn’t stop once a recommendation has been made. While others build strategies and theorize, Our TLG staff has a proud tradition of rolling up their sleeves and getting on with the job. Our success is built on the quality of our people, their practical experience and their commitment to delivering successful outcomes.
We have proven expertise across most industry sectors and an ability to provide our clients with the highest caliber professionals. TLG can provide organizations with the answer to all of their information technology requirements, from small-scale infrastructure deployments to large systems integrations and complete risk-sharing arrangements.
Enterprise Transformation Management
Our methodology allows companies to rapidly acquire the skills and infrastructure required to deliver services and products designed for the digital world, on time, within budget and in shorter time to market cycles.
The key elements of our transformation capabilities include:
- Corporate Vision, Planning and StrategyOrganization Design
- Processes, Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Transition Management
- Performance Management
TLG understands transformation as a ‘wrap around’ offering to be used before, during and after large-scale system implementations and where business process change is seen as the key to an organization’s success. By placing a focus on the people involved in the change process, TLG maximizes the company’s investment by aligning its strategic direction with corporate imperatives. We understand an organizations capabilities and difficulties throughout the process of large-scale organizational change and facilitate the entire
Enterprise Transformation Management helps you ensure that your business objectives, business strategy, business environment and IT projects are aligned. TLG can help you during the whole project
Enterprise Transformation Management has three phases:
We offer an in-depth analysis of your IT needs. Our goal is to identify the needs and recommend the solutions based on your direction of need, time frame
The Design phase establishes the organization structure, the global direction
During the Implementation phase, projects are managed at the enterprise and individual project level by applying solid project management disciplines. During this phase, you receive reports on the progress and business results of your strategy. This provides a “sense and
A TLGPR professional will get back to you shortly.
The Lande Group HQ
Emory Street #323
San Juan, PR 00926